Peace of Mind Policy
LEDZ only stocks Quality products.
We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase.
If you experience any problems or concerns, please contact us.
14 days exchange or refund policy
We will refund or exchange any goods if you return them within 14 days of purchase.
However, the goods must still be in their original condition and packaging and you may not have used them at all.
You would need to provide a copy of the original invoice when returning the goods.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
- If your goods turn out to be defective within the warranty period, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund.
- Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be
- This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorised service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding and to provide you with feedback within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
- LEDZ may also send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace.
Conditions that apply to Products' Warranties?
Warranties will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances
- Damage caused by lightning or power surges
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
- Credit note
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 48 hours)