Price: R104.00 / METER
View Related Products
- Item Code: 3528-STRIP-IP65
- Coating: Drip Epoxy
- Waterproof: IP65
- Applications: Universal/Effect/Signage
- Certificates: CE and ROHS
- Type of LED's: SMD 3528
- Qty LED's: 60/Meter
- Input DC: 12V
- Power: 4,8Watts/Meter
- Power Supply for 5M - 30Watt/3Amp
- Power Supply for 10M - 60watt/5Amp
- Max. Strips Lights: 10M (2 x 5m length)
- Working Current: 0.44Amps/Meter
- Dimensions: 8mmx4mx5M
- Vewing angle: 120 Degrees
- Mounting: 3M Double Sided Tape
- Cutting and or Reconnecting: Every 30mm
- Colours: C.W / W.W / P.W / R / Y / G / B
- Lumens/Meter: 300 / 240 / 280 / 90 / 90 / 240 / 60
- Warranty: 3 Years
Strip Lights can be Connected straight to 12V Batteries or to 12V Power Supplies.( see Power Supplies)
Multiply the Meters of 3528 Strip Lights x 4,8Watts = Size of Power Supply(Watts)
Strip Lights are Waterproof but not Recommended for Underwater installations.
The Strip Lights can be cut with a Scissors on the Indicator/Lines which also have a Small Scissors Signs every 30mm.
To Add in Wire between the two Pieces of Strip Lights, remove the Waterproofing (+/-5mm from the ends) and Clean the Copper Dots on either side of the Indicator Lines.
Solder 0.5mm wires to these Points and bridge to the Copper Points on the Oppesite End.
Never let the Possitive and Negative Wires touch.
Simply Remove Double Sided Tape Covering and Stick in Place.
Grey or Red Wires are Positive, White Wires are Negative.
LED's will not work if the Wires are Connected Incorrectly.